Ingredients – Bread Butter Diced Onions Diced Bell peppers ( red, green or yellow ) Tomatoes Chilli flakes Oreganoes Black olives ( optional ) Amul cheese cubes Mozerella cheese ( optional )
– Apply little butter on both sides of bread. – Put the diced veggies on 1 side of bread. – Add a pinch of salt or chaat masala. – Add oreganoes & chilli flakes. – Grate the cheese cube & add mozarella cheese. – Put the bread in oven. – Ready to eat.
Ingredients – – Buy the Dhokla Flour from any grocery shop.
Preparation – – Take 3 cups of Dhokla Flour in a large bowl. – Add around 2 cups of warm water & 1/2 cup curd. – Mix everything till there is a thick batter. – Soak overnight. – Next day morning, – Add salt as per taste. – Add 1 to 2tbs green chilli & ginger paste. – Add 1 tbs of oil. – Mix everything well. – Now take a plate & rub little oil on the plate. Pour the batter on the plate. – Sprinke little red chillinpowder, black pepper & white sesame seeds. – Put the thali in a hot water vessel or dhokla maker. – Cover with lid & let cook for 20 mins. – Once cooked cut into equal pieces & serve hot.
1 cauliflower 2 boiled grated potatoes 1 chopped onion Fresh corriander 2-3 green chillies 1 tbs red chilli powder 1 tbs corriander powder 1/2 tbs cumin powder 1/2 tbs black pepper powder 1 tbs ginger garlic paste Salt to taste Pinch of ajwain 1 tbs ghee 5 tbs gramflour Oil 1/2 tbs garam masala 6-7 garlic cloves Bay leaf 2-3 tomatoes Pinch of hing 1 cinnamon stick
– Cut 1 cauliflower in medium pieces & wash it 3 times to remove all the dirt. – Put the pieces in a mixer jar and blend to form a thick like consistency. – Do not blend too much to get a thin powder. – Remove excess water from cauliflower. Add mashed potatoes & 1 chopped onion. – Add red chilli powder, corriander powder, ajwain, 3 tbs gramflour & 1 tbs oil. – Make a dough. Add water if required. – Now add salt and start Making round balls from dough to fry. – Heat oil & deep fry the koftas. – Fry on medium flame till they turn crispy & golden brown. – Now take around 3-4 tbs water in a bowl. – Add pinch of turmeric powder, 1 tbs red chilli powder, 1 tbs corriander powder, 1/2 tbs cumin powder, 1 tbs gramflour & 1/2 tbs garam masala. – Now in a mixer jar blend 2-3 onions & 2-3 garlic cloves to form a paste. – Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds. – Add bay leaf, cinnamon stick & onion garlic paste. – Cook on medium flame for 5 mins. – Add the water of masalas in it. – Cook for 5-10 mins. – Now in a mixer jar blend 3-4 tomatoes, 1 small piece ginger & 2-3 green chillies. – Blend to make a smooth paste. – Add the paste in pan. Saute everything for few mins. – Add 1 tbs curd. Add salt as per taste. – Add cashew & seasme seeds paste ( optional ). – Cook everything well. – Now add the koftas & cook for 5 mins. – Serve hot.
3 Drumsticks 100 gm Bottlegourd 100 gm Turai Pinch of turmeric Salt to taste Black pepper Lemon
Preparation – – Make small pieces of drumsticks, bottlegourd, and turai. – Put them in a pressure cooker. – Add a pinch of turmeric powder. – Add water just below the vegetables. – Ring the pressure cooker 3 times. – Let the cooker cool down. – Blend the vegetables vertically with a boss. – Add half cup of water and crush it porperly. – Strain the soup using big hole net. – Heat it on gas for 5 minutes. – Add salt as per taste. – Turn off the gas and add lemon and black pepper. – Serve hot.
1 Packet Maggi ( any flavor ) Vegetables ( 1 grated tomato, 1 chopped onion, 1 half chopped carrot & few green peas ) Szechuan sauce ( I have used ching’s ) Water as per requirement Salt to taste
– In a bowl heat about 3-4 cups of water. – Add all the veggies. – Cook on medium flame for about 10 mins till the veggies are cooked. – Add Maggi masala. – Add maggi. – Now add grated tomato puree. – Add 1 tbs of szechuan sauce. – Cook on medium flame for 5 mins. – Serve hot.
1 bunch of methi 1 n 1/2 cup wheat flour Turmeric powder Red chilli powder Corriander powder Salt to taste 2 tbs white seasme seeds 1 tbs oil
– Wash the methi leaves & finely chop them. – Mix the wheat flour, chopped methi leaves & all above mentioned spices. – Knead into a dough. – Add very little water only if required. – Keep aside for 10-15 mins. – Make medium sized balls from the dough & start rolling like chapatis. – Heat a tava & place the rolled thepla on it. Once you see it has started to cook flip on other side. – Add 1 tbs oil on both sides & press well from all corners. – Cook till you see golden brown spots on thepla.
Nachos ( any from local grocery store )
1/2 Red bell pepper
1/2 Yellow bell pepper
Seasoning or Oregano’s
You can also use Onions & Green bell pepper.
– Put entire pack of nachos in a plate (I used Cornitos Nachos Packet)
– Add the long cut red & yellow bell pepper.
– Add the cheese dip over entire plate.
– Add Jalapeno.
– Add seasoning or oregano’s as per taste.