Bella Vita Organic’sface and body scrib grit is a new age ayurveda scrub that you must have. It is a traditional mixture of walnut grit, coffee powder, rock salt, mixed herbs, & cold pressed virgin coconut oil 🍃
It is designed to remove dead skin amd detan it. Helps keep it soft, smooth, & moisturized.
You can buy it from Bella Vita Organic website and they are also available on Amazon.
These candles from Bella Bita Organic are simply magical!! 🥰❤️
The aroma is strong and brilliant. These scented candles can set the mood of any room.
Also the box comes with four different scents in them. They are – Indian Cinnamon, California Rose, French Lavender, & Turkish Vanilla.
One just cannot get enough of these. The company has also launched their new packaging which is more sturdy and appropriate.The candles werent damaged and no cuts or bends in the box at all!You guys can get your hands on these beauties too from Bella Vita Organic. They are also available on Amazon.
Ingredients – Bread Butter Diced Onions Diced Bell peppers ( red, green or yellow ) Tomatoes Chilli flakes Oreganoes Black olives ( optional ) Amul cheese cubes Mozerella cheese ( optional )
– Apply little butter on both sides of bread. – Put the diced veggies on 1 side of bread. – Add a pinch of salt or chaat masala. – Add oreganoes & chilli flakes. – Grate the cheese cube & add mozarella cheese. – Put the bread in oven. – Ready to eat.
Ingredients – – Buy the Dhokla Flour from any grocery shop.
Preparation – – Take 3 cups of Dhokla Flour in a large bowl. – Add around 2 cups of warm water & 1/2 cup curd. – Mix everything till there is a thick batter. – Soak overnight. – Next day morning, – Add salt as per taste. – Add 1 to 2tbs green chilli & ginger paste. – Add 1 tbs of oil. – Mix everything well. – Now take a plate & rub little oil on the plate. Pour the batter on the plate. – Sprinke little red chillinpowder, black pepper & white sesame seeds. – Put the thali in a hot water vessel or dhokla maker. – Cover with lid & let cook for 20 mins. – Once cooked cut into equal pieces & serve hot.
1 cauliflower 2 boiled grated potatoes 1 chopped onion Fresh corriander 2-3 green chillies 1 tbs red chilli powder 1 tbs corriander powder 1/2 tbs cumin powder 1/2 tbs black pepper powder 1 tbs ginger garlic paste Salt to taste Pinch of ajwain 1 tbs ghee 5 tbs gramflour Oil 1/2 tbs garam masala 6-7 garlic cloves Bay leaf 2-3 tomatoes Pinch of hing 1 cinnamon stick
– Cut 1 cauliflower in medium pieces & wash it 3 times to remove all the dirt. – Put the pieces in a mixer jar and blend to form a thick like consistency. – Do not blend too much to get a thin powder. – Remove excess water from cauliflower. Add mashed potatoes & 1 chopped onion. – Add red chilli powder, corriander powder, ajwain, 3 tbs gramflour & 1 tbs oil. – Make a dough. Add water if required. – Now add salt and start Making round balls from dough to fry. – Heat oil & deep fry the koftas. – Fry on medium flame till they turn crispy & golden brown. – Now take around 3-4 tbs water in a bowl. – Add pinch of turmeric powder, 1 tbs red chilli powder, 1 tbs corriander powder, 1/2 tbs cumin powder, 1 tbs gramflour & 1/2 tbs garam masala. – Now in a mixer jar blend 2-3 onions & 2-3 garlic cloves to form a paste. – Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds. – Add bay leaf, cinnamon stick & onion garlic paste. – Cook on medium flame for 5 mins. – Add the water of masalas in it. – Cook for 5-10 mins. – Now in a mixer jar blend 3-4 tomatoes, 1 small piece ginger & 2-3 green chillies. – Blend to make a smooth paste. – Add the paste in pan. Saute everything for few mins. – Add 1 tbs curd. Add salt as per taste. – Add cashew & seasme seeds paste ( optional ). – Cook everything well. – Now add the koftas & cook for 5 mins. – Serve hot.
3 Drumsticks 100 gm Bottlegourd 100 gm Turai Pinch of turmeric Salt to taste Black pepper Lemon
Preparation – – Make small pieces of drumsticks, bottlegourd, and turai. – Put them in a pressure cooker. – Add a pinch of turmeric powder. – Add water just below the vegetables. – Ring the pressure cooker 3 times. – Let the cooker cool down. – Blend the vegetables vertically with a boss. – Add half cup of water and crush it porperly. – Strain the soup using big hole net. – Heat it on gas for 5 minutes. – Add salt as per taste. – Turn off the gas and add lemon and black pepper. – Serve hot.
1 Packet Maggi ( any flavor ) Vegetables ( 1 grated tomato, 1 chopped onion, 1 half chopped carrot & few green peas ) Szechuan sauce ( I have used ching’s ) Water as per requirement Salt to taste
– In a bowl heat about 3-4 cups of water. – Add all the veggies. – Cook on medium flame for about 10 mins till the veggies are cooked. – Add Maggi masala. – Add maggi. – Now add grated tomato puree. – Add 1 tbs of szechuan sauce. – Cook on medium flame for 5 mins. – Serve hot.
1 bunch of methi 1 n 1/2 cup wheat flour Turmeric powder Red chilli powder Corriander powder Salt to taste 2 tbs white seasme seeds 1 tbs oil
– Wash the methi leaves & finely chop them. – Mix the wheat flour, chopped methi leaves & all above mentioned spices. – Knead into a dough. – Add very little water only if required. – Keep aside for 10-15 mins. – Make medium sized balls from the dough & start rolling like chapatis. – Heat a tava & place the rolled thepla on it. Once you see it has started to cook flip on other side. – Add 1 tbs oil on both sides & press well from all corners. – Cook till you see golden brown spots on thepla.
Nachos ( any from local grocery store )
1/2 Red bell pepper
1/2 Yellow bell pepper
Seasoning or Oregano’s
You can also use Onions & Green bell pepper.
– Put entire pack of nachos in a plate (I used Cornitos Nachos Packet)
– Add the long cut red & yellow bell pepper.
– Add the cheese dip over entire plate.
– Add Jalapeno.
– Add seasoning or oregano’s as per taste.